Information & Fees
The GTHL has released its return-to-play plan for the 2021-22 season. You can read the information here. Humber Valley is working within this framework to develop our plans for the 2021-22. We will post new information to this page as it is available.
2020-21 Season Rates (2021-22 season rates are not yet available).
|U7 (Mite/Tyke)||2014 to 2016||$525|
|U8 (Minor Novice)||2013||$525|
What Your Player Will Receive
- Team jersey and socks
- Weekly indoor ice time from September to March
- Weekly outdoor shinny (A PLAYER FAVOURITE!) from December to February
- Additional development opportunities (varies by age!)
- Team photo
- Year end event and award
- Player insurance
2020-2021 Season Schedule
The 2020-21 season is postponed until the region is upgraded to the “Orange” restrict level in the Government of Ontario’s Covid-19 framework.
All registrants are placed on a pre-registration list until all conditions of acceptance are met. The conditions of acceptance are as follows:
- Payment must be received in full.
- A parent or guardian of each participant must complete the Respect in Sport for Parents certification.
- A copy of the player’s birth certificate if NEW to Humber Valley Hockey Association must be submitted. Please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending other documentation, send as separate files/do not combine them into one document.
- The Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness Resource must be read and the acknowledgement must be completed.
- Registrants must reside in the City of Toronto. Non-residents looking to enroll at Humber Valley must first speak with the registrar. Please email email@example.com for details.
Same Team or Coach Requests
While we do our very best to accommodate same team or specific coach requests whenever possible we cannot make a guarantee. Friend and coach requests are accepted at the time of registration through our registration portal.
For registration related inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org