Information & Fees
On October 3rd 2020, our governing body the Greater Toronto Hockey League (GTHL) postponed all sanctioned minor hockey in Toronto. We continue to wait for our region to be upgraded to “Orange” restrict level in the Government of Ontario’s Covid-19 framework at which point the GTHL will allow off-ice and on-ice activity to resume.
2020-21 Season Rates
|U7 (Mite/Tyke)||2014 to 2016||$525|
|U8 (Minor Novice)||2013||$525|
What Your Player Will Receive
- Team jersey and socks
- Weekly indoor ice time from September to March
- Weekly outdoor shinny (A PLAYER FAVOURITE!) from December to February
- Additional development opportunities (varies by age!)
- Team photo
- Year end event and award
- Player insurance
2020-2021 Season Schedule
The 2020-21 season is postponed until the region is upgraded to the “Orange” restrict level in the Government of Ontario’s Covid-19 framework.
All registrants are placed on a pre-registration list until all conditions of acceptance are met. The conditions of acceptance are as follows:
- Payment must be received in full.
- A parent or guardian of each participant must complete the Respect in Sport for Parents certification.
- A copy of the player’s birth certificate if NEW to Humber Valley Hockey Association must be submitted. Please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending other documentation, send as separate files/do not combine them into one document.
- The Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness Resource must be read and the acknowledgement must be completed.
- Registrants must reside in the City of Toronto. Non-residents looking to enroll at Humber Valley must first speak with the registrar. Please email email@example.com for details.
Same Team or Coach Requests
While we do our very best to accommodate same team or specific coach requests whenever possible we cannot make a guarantee. Friend and coach requests are accepted at the time of registration through our registration portal.
For registration related inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org