Registration is confirmed once the following conditions of acceptance are met:
- Payment is received in full.
- One parent of each participant must complete the Respect in Sport for Parents certification.
- Provide a copy of the player’s birth certificate if the player is new to HVHA. This step is completed in the registration system.
- The Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness Acknowledgement must be completed. This step is completed in the registration system.
- Player must reside in the city of Toronto. Non residents looking to enroll must first speak with the registrar. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.