At Humber Valley Hockey Association (HVHA), we are committed to creating a safe, inclusive, and respectful environment for all our members. Central to this commitment is our newly established Harassment, Abuse, Bullying, and Misconduct Policy.
This policy outlines our expectations for behavior, our code of conduct, and the procedures for submitting complaints. It’s a crucial document that reflects our dedication to ensuring that every individual who participates in our programs, from players and parents to coaches and volunteers, can do so in an atmosphere free from harassment, abuse, bullying, and misconduct.
Key elements of this policy include:
- Code of Conduct: Our expectations for behaviour and the principles that underpin our community.
- Submitting a Complaint: Clear guidelines on how to report incidents and concerns.
- Complaint Administration: The steps we take to address and manage complaints.
- Investigations: Our process for conducting impartial and thorough investigations.
- Discipline and Sanctions: The range of measures that may be applied in response to proven misconduct.
This policy serves as a cornerstone of our organization’s commitment to maintaining a safe and welcoming community for all. We encourage everyone involved in HVHA to familiarize themselves with this policy, as it helps us uphold our values and ensures that hockey is a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
We appreciate your commitment to upholding these principles, and together, we can create a hockey community built on respect, integrity, and a shared passion for the game.
If you have any questions or require further information about our policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to making HVHA a great place to play and grow in hockey.