HOUSE LEAGUE REGISTRATION REMAINS OPEN FOR MOST DIVISIONS
We are nearing capacity in most junior and intermediate divisions. When full, these divisions will move to a waitlist. Register soon to avoid disappointment.
Our program is scheduled to run from early October 2021 to April 2022.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING.
2021-22 Fee Schedule
|U6 & U7 (Tyke)||$525|
|U8 (Minor Novice)||$525|
|U12 (Minor Peewee)||WAITLIST*|
2020-21 Account Credits
For returning families who requested that 2020-21 fees be credited to their account, credits will be automatically applied to the 2021-22 house league registration fee when payments are processed. If you have not already received a requested refund or are not returning to Humber Valley and have a credit on your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2021-2022 Season Schedule & Player Pathways Implementation
Our house league season is scheduled to start in late September or early October, pending public health requirements at that time. Should the start of the season be delayed, fees will be prorated accordingly.
In 2019, new Player Pathways were announced by Hockey Canada and the OHF. These structural changes to minor hockey were to be rolled out by all organizations in 2020-21, but due to the pandemic were put on hold. Please note that the new Pathways framework for U7 & younger, U8/U9 and U10/U11 will be adopted and rolled out at Humber Valley within our House League, CDP and Select programs in the upcoming season. The season will be broken down into 4 phases: (1) Prep, (2) Development, (3) Regular Season, and (4) End of Season providing more structure and development for all players. You can read more about these changes here.
Registration is confirmed once the following conditions of acceptance are are met:
- Payment must be received in full.
- A parent or guardian of each participant must complete the Respect in Sport for Parents certification.
- A copy of the player’s birth certificate if NEW to Humber Valley must be submitted to email@example.com.
- The Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness resource must be read and the acknowledgement must be completed during the registration process.
- Registrants must reside in the City of Toronto. Non-residents must first speak with the registrar. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Same Team or Coach Requests
We accept friend and coach requests within the registration process. We make an effort to ensure that requests are fulfilled however, in order to ensure balanced teams there are times when it may not be possible.
NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM
Hockey Canada has launched a new registration system. All players must create a new account when registering.
- For returning players – if you do not see your player’s profile in the registration system, DO NOT CREATE A NEW PROFILE. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
- For players 9 and younger interested in CDP, please register for House League and select the “Interested in CDP” option. Please note that players born in 2017 are not eligible for CDP.
Instructions on creating a new account are available in PDF and video tutorial format:
- How to Register a NEW Player Video (for players who have never registered for minor hockey)
- How to Register Existing Players (for players who have played minor hockey at HVHA or any other organization)
- How to Register Multiple Players
Ready to register for the 2021-22 hockey season at Humber Valley?
For registration related inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org