2020-21 Season Information & Fees
There remains a lot of uncertainty around Covid-19. While we are planning for a full hockey season we are also following the lead of our governing bodies and public health officials in determining when it it safe to start the hockey season.
The rates indicated below are for a full season. If the Covid-19 situation results in a delayed start, these fees will be prorated. Registering now secures a spot for your player, but there will be no payment due until timing for the season is determined. Full payment will be due on September 1st if the season goes ahead as planned, or due the month before the season opens if it is shortened. The amount due will be adjusted if the season is shortened.
|U7 (Mite/Tyke)||2014 to 2016||$525|
|U8 (Minor Novice)||2013||$525|
What Your Player Will Receive
- Team jersey and socks
- Weekly indoor ice time from September to March
- Weekly outdoor shinny (A PLAYER FAVOURITE!) from December to February
- Additional development opportunities (varies by age!)
- Team photo
- Year end event and award
- Player insurance
2020-2021 Season Schedule
House league scheduling information will be available shortly before the start of the season.
All registrants are placed on a pre-registration list until all conditions of acceptance are met. The conditions of acceptance are as follows:
- Payment must be received in full.
- A parent or guardian of each participant must complete the Respect in Sport for Parents certification.
- A copy of the player’s birth certificate if NEW to Humber Valley Hockey Association must be submitted. Please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending other documentation, send as separate files/do not combine them into one document.
- The Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness Resource must be read and the acknowledgement must be completed.
- Registrants must reside in the City of Toronto. Non-residents looking to enroll at Humber Valley must first speak with the registrar. Please email email@example.com for details.
Same Team or Coach Requests
While we do our very best to accommodate same team or specific coach requests whenever possible we cannot make a guarantee. Friend and coach requests are accepted at the time of registration through our registration portal.
Ready to register for the upcoming hockey season in Etobicoke?
House league coaches and volunteers may here.
For registration related inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org