Registration for the 2020-2021 season has been postponed until further notice. Updates will be posted as soon as new information is available.
Minor Hockey Divisions Offered at Humber Valley
2020-2021 Season Fees
2020-2021 season fees chart is not yet available. Check back regularly for updates.
What Your Player Will Receive
- Team jersey and socks
- Weekly indoor ice time from September to March
- Weekly outdoor shinny (A PLAYER FAVOURITE!) from December to February
- Additional development opportunities (varies by age!)
- Team photo
- Year end event and award
- Player insurance
2020-2021 Season Schedule
House league scheduling information is typically available in late summer.
All registrants are placed on a pre-registration list until all conditions of acceptance are met. The conditions of acceptance are as follows:
- Payment must be received in full.
- A parent or guardian of each participant must complete the Respect in Sport for Parents certification.
- A copy of the player’s birth certificate if NEW to Humber Valley Hockey Association must be submitted. Please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending other documentation, send as separate files/do not combine them into one document.
- The Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness Resource must be read and the acknowledgement must be completed and submitted to email@example.com.
- Registrants must reside in the City of Toronto. Non-residents looking to enroll at Humber Valley must first speak with the registrar. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Same Team or Coach Requests
While we do our very best to accommodate same team or specific coach requests whenever possible we cannot make a guarantee. Friend and coach requests are accepted at the time of registration through our registration portal.
Ready to register for the upcoming hockey season in Etobicoke? Registration will open Spring 2020.
For registration related inquiries please contact email@example.com