2020-21 Season Information & Fees
On September 1st, the GTHL, our governing body, released its return-to-hockey framework. With this , the 2020-21 hockey season was given the green light to go ahead. We anticipate that all programs at Humber Valley will kick off in October. We are in the process of establishing what our programs at all levels will look like and will release this information shortly. Our programs will be adjusted to accommodate safe return-to-play requirements.
The rates indicated below are for a full season. Fees will be prorated if the Covid-19 situation results in a shorter than anticipated season.
|U7 (Mite/Tyke)||2014 to 2016||$525|
|U8 (Minor Novice)||2013||$525|
What Your Player Will Receive
- Team jersey and socks
- Weekly indoor ice time from September to March
- Weekly outdoor shinny (A PLAYER FAVOURITE!) from December to February
- Additional development opportunities (varies by age!)
- Team photo
- Year end event and award
- Player insurance
2020-2021 Season Schedule
House league scheduling information will be available shortly before the start of the season.
All registrants are placed on a pre-registration list until all conditions of acceptance are met. The conditions of acceptance are as follows:
- Payment must be received in full.
- A parent or guardian of each participant must complete the Respect in Sport for Parents certification.
- A copy of the player’s birth certificate if NEW to Humber Valley Hockey Association must be submitted. Please email a copy to email@example.com. If sending other documentation, send as separate files/do not combine them into one document.
- The Rowan’s Law Concussion Awareness Resource must be read and the acknowledgement must be completed.
- Registrants must reside in the City of Toronto. Non-residents looking to enroll at Humber Valley must first speak with the registrar. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Same Team or Coach Requests
While we do our very best to accommodate same team or specific coach requests whenever possible we cannot make a guarantee. Friend and coach requests are accepted at the time of registration through our registration portal.
Ready to register for the upcoming hockey season in Etobicoke?
House league coaches and volunteers may register here.
For registration related inquiries please contact email@example.com