The Shark Attack is Back!
February 25-27, 2022
WELCOME TO THE SHARK ATTACK SELECT TOURNAMENT!
This tournament provides Select teams the opportunity to put their skills to the test. All games are played at Canlan Sports Etobicoke – within close proximity of Toronto International Airport, an abundance of hotels, restaurants and shopping!
(Note – this event is open to Select teams only)
Space is limited – register today!
- Five (5) game minimum, six (6) game maximum
- Period format will vary by age group
- Tournament will include a round-robin and playoff schedule, with team awards by age group
- Deadline for Registration Applications: February 4th, 2022
- Deadline for Rosters: February 11th, 2022
- Schedule: February 18th 2022
- U7 (2015 YOB) • 4on4 cross-ice
- U8 (2014 YOB) • 4on4 ½ ice
- U9 (2013 YOB) • 5on5 full-ice
- U10 (2012 YOB)
- U11 (2011 YOB)
- U12 (2010 YOB)
- U13 (2009 YOB)
- Select Tiers 1 – 5
PLEASE NOTE that every effort will be made to all ensure that all teams are placed within the appropriate Tier/skill level as requested by each team. However, until registration closes and we know which teams have registered for each age group will we be able to fully commit to a specific Tier for each team.
- Deposit: $500 CAD
- Full Payment: $1,450 CAD (HST incl.)
The Humber Valley Shark Attack is a Hockey Canada sanctioned tournament. To be eligible to play, all teams must be affiliated with Hockey Canada or USA Hockey. US teams must provide a signed Official USA Hockey Roster at least 60 days prior to the tournament as well as a USA Hockey Approved Travel Permit. Canadian teams must submit the required Hockey Canada Approved Travel Permit and Official Hockey Canada Roster issued by their governing body (i.e. GTHL, OMHA, Alliance, Hockey Quebec, etc). Teams without this information will not be approved to participate.
Questions? Contact Grant Henderson email@example.com